Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Book Is Greenlit

After careful consideration and lots of praying, I thought I'd let you know that work on my new book is definitely underway. The plot is, of course, still in it's early stages but I have a working title for you: Pangaea (pronounced pan-gee-uh). The final title may take a while to reach you.
Some things I can say:

1. The story will be told from the perspective of two main characters. One from the lineage of sinners, the other from the lineage of 'the pure'. Their paths will be crossed eventually.
2. The world has, like the title suggests, never experienced the flood. Because of this, people will not age like we do. There will still be a layer of water in the atmosphere and yes, get ready for dinosaurs and dragons.
3. There will be a mix of technology and ancient. Throughout the beginning of the book, readers will be brought into a world that is believed to be our own, only to be surprised later on. You have unfortunately been spoiled by me in this aspect and I do apologize, though I am confident that the final work will still be well worth reading.
4. This post will be deleted in a few months to spare others from also being spoiled.
5. Thanks to my fellow Wikipedians, I give you the map of Pangaea:

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo sounds like an incoming favorite to me! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete